Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited to all we know and understand while imagination embraces the entire world and all there will ever be to know and understand.Albert Einstein
What We’ve Been Up To
- Monthly Value: Teaching your child to be a good friendWhile some children may have a natural aptitude for friendship and social confidence, every child can benefit from learning how to be a better friend.
- Spirit Day: The Philosophy Behind Kids Village Spirit DayAt Kids Village, we believe that one of the most significant aspects of our school's atmosphere is the feeling of love, support, and positivity that our teachers and staff create within the village. Our school spirit days reflect this philosophy by reminding each student that Kids Village loves them.
- Why do Kids Village students wear red aprons?Instead of telling children what they can and can't wear to school, we ask them to wear their own personalized Kids Village red apron every day during class.
- First Day of School Kids Village FAQsTo help you prepare for the first day, we’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions (and answers) to make your child’s first day of school at Kids Village as smooth as possible!
- Kids Village Backpack PolicyAt the beginning of the school year, each student is presented with their very own Kids Village book bag embroidered with their name. Here's why we choose to do this.
- The Importance of Learning NamesWhy does Kids Village embroider our students names on their red book bags and aprons? You may be surprised by the science behind it.
- Explore our Kids Village WorkshopsOur Kids Village Workshop Classrooms contribute to curriculum at Kids Village that is rarely found in other schools. In these classrooms, students learn lifelong skills that help them to become confident, self-reliant, and happy members of society.
- Why Kids Village Curriculum is among the Top in the NationWhile most people who walk through our bright red doors immediately notice our beautiful classroom storefronts, cobblestone streets, and life-sized oak tree, Kids Village is most well known for our award-winning curriculum. Kids Village was named the Best Private Preschool in Utah in 2015 and 2016 and was named the Best Early Childhood Educator in…
- 8 Reasons why it’s important for children to help in the gardenEncouraging your child to help you in the garden doesn't only get them outside; it also extends their attention span, teaches them delayed gratification, and more.
- Best of State Awards 2016 – Best Private PreschoolKids Village was named Best of State 2016 for Best Early Childhood Educator and Best Private Preschool of Utah. They were also named Best Preschool by Utah Valley 360!
What Others Are Saying About Us
About Kids Village
We feel that education affects the mind, heart, and attitude of a child. In fact, education influences the very person he or she will become. That’s why we’ve created an environment where your child can grow and thrive, one where his or her unique talents are valued and developed, one where curiosity, exploration, and positive reinforcement are the norm. Serving Orem, Lindon, Provo, Pleasant Grove and Utah County.