Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited to all we know and understand while imagination embraces the entire world and all there will ever be to know and understand.Albert Einstein
What We’ve Been Up To
- Best of State Awards 2016 – Best Private PreschoolKids Village was named Best of State 2016 for Best Early Childhood Educator and Best Private Preschool of Utah. They were also named Best Preschool by Utah Valley 360!
- 8 Reasons why it’s important for children to help in the gardenEncouraging your child to help you in the garden doesn't only get them outside; it also extends their attention span, teaches them delayed gratification, and more.
- 12 Reasons You and Your Child will Love Kids VillageEvery aspect of Kids Village is conscientiously designed to develop a basis for learning, growth, interaction, knowledge, and confidence that will empower our students for the rest of their lives.
- Ann’s Gooey Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesEnjoy this family-friendly gooey peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe from our founder and president, Ann Whittaker.
- Teaching Values: Hard Work and DeterminationHard work and determination have a lifelong impact on children's capabilities, confidence, and happiness. Here are 8 ways to reinforce hard work and determination at home.
- 6 Fun Easter ExperimentsWith the festivities of spring and Easter hopping through our school, we've put together a list of our favorite STEM educational Easter experiments for your whole family.
What Others Are Saying About Us
About Kids Village
We feel that education affects the mind, heart, and attitude of a child. In fact, education influences the very person he or she will become. That’s why we’ve created an environment where your child can grow and thrive, one where his or her unique talents are valued and developed, one where curiosity, exploration, and positive reinforcement are the norm.