Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited to all we know and understand while imagination embraces the entire world and all there will ever be to know and understand.Albert Einstein
What We’ve Been Up To
- 6 Children’s Books About LoveWe know Valentine’s Day often gets a bad rap for being over-commercialized, but we love any extra opportunity to show some love. This year, we wanted to show that love to our students and families by sharing 6 of our favorite (non-valentinesy) kids books about love. #1 I Love You So by Marianne Richmond This…
- Teaching Children Self-WorthOne of the most important foundations for your child’s happiness and success is self-worth. This means not only teaching them self-confidence (trusting their own abilities, qualities, and judgments), it also means they have faith in themselves, pride, and self-respect.
- Kids Village Registration FAQsRegistration is an exciting time for us and an exciting time for our parents and prospective families as well! We know parents have a lot of questions when trying to find the perfect school for their child. Here are some of the most common questions we are asked: Kids Village Registration FAQs: What Times are…
- 10 Kids Winter Activities (for When There’s No Snow)Is anyone else missing the snow this December? Us too! But winter doesn’t have to be dreary — here are # fun winter activities you can do without snow. Make Paper Snowflakes Bring the beauty of snow indoors by breaking out the paper and scissors and making your own home into a winter wonderland. Add…
- Christmas in the Village 2017When frost settles on the grass and snowflakes dance in the breeze, we are reminded of how blessed we are for the warmth and love your children and families bring to Kids Village. To express our gratitude, on December 8 we will take a break from our regular school day to fill our tinsel-bedecked halls…
- Kids Village Week of Gratitude 2017In celebration of Thanksgiving and as part of our November value of the month, Gratitude, Kids Village wanted to participate in a week of gratitude leading up to Thanksgiving. We are so grateful to everyone who has been part of Kids Village and helping our school and students flourish. Day 1: Thanksgiving is a week…
- 4 Ways to Help your Shy Child Learn Teamwork & CooperationTeamwork and cooperation are two skills that can help a child achieve more in the real world. When we are working in an organization (community or professional), part of a partnership, or simply working with others to achieve a common goal, our success relies on teamwork and cooperation. When your child is outgoing and confident…
- How to Talk to Your Child About CharityWell-roundedness is about more than just education. It’s also important to teach our children values. That’s why every year Kids Village holds the Humanitarian Haunt, which raises funds for a family- or child-related charity. This Haunt is more than just a fun event; it’s an opportunity to share charity with our student and to open…
- Humanitarian Haunt 2017We are only a couple weeks away from our annual Kids Village Humanitarian Haunt. Click to read more about this amazing (and fun) service event.
- Monthly Value: Teaching your child to be a good friendWhile some children may have a natural aptitude for friendship and social confidence, every child can benefit from learning how to be a better friend.
What Others Are Saying About Us
About Kids Village
The doors to Kids Village opened in 2003 to reveal a breathtaking storybook village with bright classrooms and creative workshops. Each beautiful room with its dazzling storefront is thoughtfully designed to stimulate all five senses in a warm, creative, and accepting educational atmosphere. Within its rooms are experienced and accomplished teachers that utilize the outstanding Saxon Early Learning curriculum combined with our proprietary experiential academic approach. This creates an environment of hands-on learning that allows each child to discover his or her individual talents and abilities while developing self-confidence and a genuine passion for learning.
Kids Village was created with the vision of providing an educational environment where “learning, love, and magic meet.” With the help of Kids Village Director, Kathleen Jensen, who brings with her over 30 years of educating Utah children, Kids Village has become not only a magical place to learn, but also a powerhouse in academic success.
Schedule A Tour
Feel free to drop by during school hours or schedule an appointment by clicking the button below!