If this upcoming year is your first year with Kids Village (or if it’s been a while), then you may be unfamiliar with the Kids Village Pickup and Drop-off Valet Service.
Our Valet services adds important safety and security to Kids Village, while also providing parents convenience. The parking lot of Kids Village is full of busy Kids Village parents as well as patrons of the surrounding businesses. The Valet drop-off prevents children from having to walk to or from their vehicle in the busy parking lot, and enforces our pick-up security measures ensuring your child leaves only with you or an approved adult.
To use the Kids Village Pickup and Drop-Off Valet service, please follow the following steps:
- Follow signs for the Pickup/Drop-Off area by following the road on the east side of the building around to the back of the school.
- Make sure your Kids Village car tag (given during the Meet the Teacher Event) is visible and hanging from your rearview mirror. The staff will need this tag to authorize your child to leave the school and to call your child from his or her classroom.
- *Please* make sure during drop-off your child is unbuckled, has his or her book bag, and is not holding any toys or other distractions when you pull up to the door.
- Our Kids Village staff members will be at the doors to assist your child in and out of the vehicle.
- During pick-up, please drive to our designated “Buckle Zones” to buckle your child into his or her seat. Buckling in the Valet line significantly slows down the pickup process.
Morning Drop Off 8:45 – 9:15 a.m. | Afternoon Drop Off 12:15 – 12:45 p.m.
Morning 11:15 – 11:45 a.m. | Afternoon 2:45 – 3:15 p.m.
During pickup times, please remain inside your vehicle so your child isn’t tempted to run to you through the line of cars. Our staff member will walk your child to your car, open the car door, and help your child inside. Please immediately pull forward to our designated safety “Buckle Zone” to buckle your child safely.
Prior to the first day of school, you will be given a car tag with your child’s name on it. Have your car tag hanging on your rearview mirror where Kids Village staff members can easily see it. Although we will become well acquainted with you during the school year, your child’s safety is our top priority, therefore those who do not have a car tag will be asked to come inside where we can check identification and authorization.
Do you have any questions about the Kids Village Pickup and Drop-off service? Let us know in the comments below!